28 January 2013

My Week in my Filofax - Weeks 2, 3 & 4



As you all know I am very behind with my blog!

Therefore I am catching up with all the weeks I have missed of my Week in my Filofax posts which Paperlovestory started on her blog a few weeks back.....

Therefore here is the weeks starting from the beginning to the end..

Week 2 

Untitled

Untitled

Week 3

Untitled

Untitled

Week 4 - The long one

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Finally, I am in a new binder and I have a new pen

I bought a Kate Spade agenda from Kristen on Twitter, its a lovely emerald green, but the postal service were a bit rough and it arrived with slightly misalined rings!

Untitled

Luckily SUPER DAD was on hand and sort of fixed it for me now they pretty much line up!


The wrapping of the Kate Spade

Untitled

Untitled


Here is the beautiful binder:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled


Here it is with all my crap in it!

Untitled


I finally caved and bought a Coleto and I will never turn back I don't think! Cult Pens now sell them!

Untitled

I hope you enjoyed that post will re start again soon!





8 comments:

  1. Imy your new binder it's gorgeous, the green just... *smiles* amazing... Your pages are so well organized and with the right amount of color and deco (n.n)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imy the green color of your Kate Spade it's gorgeous. And that new pen it's so much gorgeous even.
    Your weekly pages are so well organized, right amount of color and deco, it's so cute and nice to the eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imy, I just love that binder! Wonderful color and design! Inspired me to buy a zip binder myself, although not in such an awesome color, sadly. Sorry about the rings! So sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Imy, i love the green binder ♥ ... i want it too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is loverllly!
    I hope it is the One :)
    What about your poor Osterley... is it jealous? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get on with zipped binders at all but that is truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete